Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Thursday 17 February 2011

time-wasting-not-drawing-slightly-deflated-libraryingitup-et-all

I have ohhhh so many drawings finished and can't finish them due to having no Photoshop on my laptop and  no Internet connection at home to download anything anyway, so a massive sigh is needed because its making me feel rather redundant. Howeverrrrrr perkiness must prevail.
As I'm writing this, a old man in the library is singing to himself by the bookcases. Possibly the most annoying thing in the world.
Anyway, point is, I haven't looked at any of my favourite art blogs, websites etc so I did today and this image by Bertrand Fevre took my fancy. It's a porcelain sculpture. So amazing.



Also, this image from itsnicethat.com, which is a project by Antrepo, I thought was pretty marvellous. Simplicity is good. So is nutella.

I'm also stuck with that Sweet Sensation song in my head. I can't even remember who it's by but it's infectious.

No comments: