Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Hannah Zakari

Well, I've been incredibly busy moving my stuff from Cheshire all the way down to Brighton, so drawing and writing, my favourite things have kind of taken a back seat to all the boring, mundane things in life. However, just before my moving day, a lovely Hannah Zakari 2011 lookbook landed on my doorstep.
The lookbook is brilliant by itself, clearly lovingly designed and made with a sewn spine, a Gemma Correll postcard inside and pretty little stickers attached to create wishlists from.
Run by the very friendly Rachael Lamb, the independent boutique runs from both her Edinburgh store and online shop, which sells the cutest, quirkiest most adorable items ever that are handmade or designed by indie designers. I'm practically in love with everything (trust me, my boyfriend had to sit there whilst I looked through and showed him EVERY item online.)
I thought the name behind the business was really thoughtful and beautiful too, 'Hannah Zakari' meaning Blossom in Japanese, and below I've picked some of my particular favourites that I'll be adding to my wishlist.




1.  Cross stiched moustache bobby pins by Magasin 2. Monster Truck Vessel by Paige Russel 3. Soft Cream Girls Print by Naoshi 4. Toyah the Trapeze Artist Brooch, by Haberdash House 5. Macaroon Ring by Petit Plat 6. Harriet Vintage Shopper by Showpony 7. Mr Darcy Charm Earrings by Hoolala 8. Wild Jezebel necklace by Kitschen Sink 9. Embroidered Anchor Brooch by Emma Ferguson 10. Pugs Not Drugs tote bag by Gemma Correll 11. This Belongs To... notepad by Little Clouds 12. Tea and Biscuit hairclips by Layla Amber 13. Custard Cream Pearl necklace by Biscuit Boutique 14. Big Matrioshka necklace by T-Boo

2 comments:

BettyLeopard said...

I'd never heard of Hannah Zakari before, but went to check out the website after reading this post and I think I'm in love! So many beautiful things. You've picked out a great selection here.
Betty
x

Unknown said...

I know, her site/shop is wonderful isn't it. Too many nice things! xxx