Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Thursday 15 September 2011

This Weeks Loves & Lusts



1. Deer and Butterfly paper lashes from lalalashes.com They're inspired by Chinese paper cutting and each set of lashes has a symbolic meaning rooted in Chinese culture. Not for daily wear obviously but worn on a lovely occasion, I think they'd be quite special.
2. Viktor and Rolf's new book of fairytales (Hardie Grant Books). I cannot even think of a better duo for coming up with a book of fairytales. It will be published in October and will feature 12 stories, including one about a princess called Giselle who decides she wants a dress made entirely of gold, 'The dress was so heavy that it took five servants to slip it on over her silk petticoat.'
3. Motel Shannon Pleated Midi Skirt in Charcoal. Covers more of your legs for autumn but doesn't look dowdy. And it swishes, got to love anything that gives you a swish.
4. Topshop dog print blouse. The other day I tweeted about how in love I was with dalmatians after seeing one whilst walking through a field, and lo behold, this morning Topshop sent me a dalmatian collection filled email this morning which featured this beautiful printed blouse. I actually think it would look lovely with the midi skirt above.
5. A beautiful linen cushion by Jane Howarth. I love the owl print but you can get dogs, bunnies, all sorts
6. I really want a hat for autumn and I think this floppy fedora esque one is really cute and girly, especially with the bow.
7.I'm moving on Saturday so decoration is bubbling around my head, trying to come up with ideas to make a boring rented flat look lovely, so I've been crushing on grand interiors of beautiful minimal homes.
8. Luna and Curious tights! Quirky but I bet you literally cry if you (inevitably) ladder them. 

No comments: