Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Loves & Lusts


One. GLITTERY MIU MIU SHOES. All my shoe prayers have been answered. Why kill your feet for high heels when these amazing sparkly flats will make you look just as glamorous? Just need to find the $585 for them now...
Two. The Splat Collection by Flux from edc London. A quirky ceramic take on the much loved polka dot. Amazing.
Three. Nugget Drop Earrings by Monica Vinader from Harrods. They're a hefty £275, I know, but they are too swoon worthy. Black onyx and green gold quartz. Perfect for winter.
Four. Black Chiffon Maxi Skirt from Miss Selfridge. £37. I love this skirt. You could dress it up or down and it would look beautiful, swishing around under a big, warm coat.
Five.Alexa Mulberry Bag. Perfect, practical and  understated.
Six. 60's swing Coat from ASOS. £280.Possibly the most expensive coat on the whole website but just look at it. I love the lack of collar and the wide, short sleeves. It really wouldn't matter what you wore underneath it.
Seven. La Mer Multi Leaf Charm Watch. £69.04. I'm considering buying myself this watch. I came across a different version on Pinterest a while ago, but they discontinued the watch I liked but I found this really similar one by the same brand. They come in different colours with different charms, I loveeee them.

No comments: