1. This handmade velvet peter pan collar with velvet bows and lace from Little Fille is so beautiful. I think it's just such a better investment to buy a collar and different style dresses to mix and match.
2. Feather skirt from Lipsy. This is texturally amazing, a good alternative to sequins or glitter for Christmas time.
3. I love pearls and silver so this gorgeous little ring from Boticca.com is perfect. It's also a perfectly small £21. Lovely stuff.
4. Lace trim playsuit from Miss Selfridge.
5. I know it's ridiculously expensive, but anything made by Chloe looks like something I've dreamt up. The Rachel bow, cross body bag and this leather bangle are too pretty. A combined price of £1,015 is a littleeeee to pricey though, even for Christmas.
6. These white and black loafers from Topshop remind me of some posh gentleman's posh slippers made shiny and feminine. Love them.