Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Alexa Chung for Vero Moda


I must admit I have never shopped at Vero Moda but I do have a soft spot for Alexa's style so when it popped up on the Grazia twitter feed that the photos for the newest pre-Spring collection had been released I took a look just to see if there might be anything nice on there and I'm so happy that I did. The first image (above) with the floppy hat, peter pan collar and black tights is my perfect kind of outfit and the rest of them follow the same theme. Lots of floaty fabrics mixed with lace, collars and light knits. Swooooon. 
I took a look at the rest of their clothes online too and I think they've got a few pretty things. Quite a lot of lovely sheer blouses and skirts.

Three of my favourites
1, Couture Trend Skirt, £28.88 
2,Tea Highwaist Skirt £45.41
3,Peterpan Collar Dress £28.88

Might even do some sketches of these pretty outfits.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ooh I love the first dress she's wearing!! Thanks for sharing these x