Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Friday 2 July 2010

The Grid House by FGMF

One of my favourite art and design/popular culture blogs is Yatzer, and whilst checking it today I noticed some photos of the Grid House, which I'd seen pop up on another blog somewhere but only saw one or two photos. However, after seeing more, I genuinely think this is a new one of my top ten houses ever. It's so beautiful. It's meant be be like a grid that intertwines with nature and looks so social and wonderful. Nothing like the generic , new(British) houses that pop up everywhere as complete replicas of one another, with tiny box rooms cutting everyone off one one another, and off from the world in fact. This is the complete antithesis of such architecture and just looks a dream.

No comments: