Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Sunday 19 June 2011

Canals

So, the part of the world I'm currently residing in, has a lot of canals around it. Good things about that are, marvellous walks and narrow boats everywhere. I love narrow boats, my great aunt used to have one and she took me on it when I was little. It reminds me of really buttery toast, nice weather and all other lovely things. I took a few photos with my little handy, teeny camera, but mainly just ended up taking photos of the sky, that might now be interesting to everyone but here they are anyway. Some of the houses nearby have part of the canal in their back garden and their boats outside their houses! Quite crazy, very different.





The ones that look like clouds in the sky are clouds reflected in the water, if you look closely you can see little circles where something is touching the surface of the water. I think the ripples make the whole image look like a natural version of pixelating an image with a computer








No comments: