Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Thursday 11 August 2011

Choccywoccydoodah, Chips & Museums

I initially wanted to post some photos set out all prettily in neat little circles or squares for ease of viewing, but alas, I don't have my laptop with me and I'm stuck using Scott's macbook. Yes, I said stuck. I can't for the life of me use it correctly, everything's backwards and he doesn't have Photoshop and I can't use the editing software on here. Well, I can, but I have a tantrum half way through so really none of it seemed worth my bother. Therefore behold the full sized bad photos taken with my teeny camera.
I've been so busy lately back and forth places, I'm currently back from Brighton and in Somerset waiting to go back to Cheshire next week. This week was full of flat viewings, (I saw one with a shower in the bedroom, say what?) eating chips on the beach, (my hips hate me) dragging heavy bags around on trains, scoffing doughnuts, going to interviews and watching Seinfeld before bed. 
Also, it was mine and Scott's one year anniversary this week and he took me for Italian, we went to Brighton museum and he surprised me with a cute little necklace from This Charming Girl, even though we said we weren't getting each other anything. Sweet! 
Fingers crossed that I get the job I really want at lookfantastic.com and that I haven't gone up a billion dress sizes in a week (she says whilst eating a massive bar of white chocolate).













No comments: