Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Monday 5 September 2011

Lako Bukia s/s 2012, Amelia's Magazine & sketching

This week I did a couple of illustrations for Amelia's Magazine (click the link to see the review and more images) of clothes designer Lako Bukia's new pieces for S/S 2012. I had very little to work from really, just some photographs of the dresses hanging on rails so had to imagine the length and the way they'd look on a model.
Usually when drawing I go with my first instincts, hardly rubbing out anything and working from my initial outline. I find that works best for me. But yesterday my first attempts were quite frankly, awfulllllll. I really don't know why, I must have been having a severeee off day, but alas, I did finish the pictures and here they are. 




No comments: