This weeks loves and lusts.
1. Playsuit from River Island. It's ridiculously cute, has the ever coveted peter pan collar, pretty buttons and can be worn bare legged right now and with tights when the British weather inevitably (and quickly) gets colder. Lovely.
2. Horse print ASOS jumper. You can get it in mustard but I'm going through a blue phase right now so I'll pick the blue. Adorable print and brilliant if you're petite like me and find it hard to find clothes that fit well.
3. Black faux fur, bow detail earmuffs. Okayyyy so I know full well that it's no where near wintery ear muff weather but look at them! they literally make me wish it was cold right now.
4. Alexander McQueen Skull Pony Box Clutch. I've posted it many times on various sites and saved the image many times on my laptop, but really it's so beautiful.
5. Skull Fringe Earrings (available at Barneys New York) I LOVE anything with tassels. I own a ridiculous amount of tassled things. The skull motif is hideously pretty and the graduate gold and black colours match all the dip dyed hair and nails I keep seeing everywhere.
6. Unattributed complete random photo found in one of my many, many files within files, probably saved from tumblr or pinterest at one time or another. I think all three of those girls have the perfect mix of girly with boyish. A pretty but don't mess with me kind of look.
7. See by Chloe handbag. Chloe is one of my favourite brands for clothes and perfume and this handbag in particular is gorgeous.
8. Anna Sui book. I want this book SO badly. I collect books as if they're vanishing quicker than I can buy them. It's got more than 400 photographs of her amazing designs in it. Perfect coffee table book.