Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Friday 9 September 2011

Polka Dot, Charlotte Free, Mermaid Hair Inspired Sketches

This is actually my 100th ever blog post. Hooray for me. My blog is positively a baby to the age of lots of other girls but I guess it took a while for my ego to catch up and grow big enough to steal a slice of the Internet for itself. 
Anyway, I had plans to do a large post for my 100th as a little marker full of all these things I love but then I got sidetracked and did some sketching instead ;)
This is a little showing of progress and one of the pages I had near me for 'inspiration' when drawing. Full of polka dots, models with pink hair  and patterns.
Click heeeerrreeee if you want to see the image better/bigger.





1 comment:

Veronika said...

Well, I think this illustration is worth being your 100th post, she looks great! :)