Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Sunday 16 October 2011

Loves & Lusts




One.  Victoriana meets geek. This velvet dress is pretty perfect. I'm building up quite the collection of dresses with lace on them and I think a velvet one would be a great winter addition. ASOS, fine lace collar velvet dress (TBA) reduced to £85. 

Two. Chanel, Spring/Summer 2012 runway. White, beautiful, clean, minimal. It looks like a wonderful white, fashion paradise. Definitely one of my favourite looking runways. Mary Katrantzou and Louis Vuitton also did beautiful 2012 ones.
Three. 'Irreverent' by Carine Roitfeld (Rizzoli) Parisian Chic + book = yes.
Four. Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation
Five. Grey Wild Flower scarf by Liberty. This reminds me of wild moors, wet British weather and reading books on a window seat. It's beautiful and timeless and if I thought I could pull off draping this scarf around me every day I would (I really am not that elegant, sadly!)
Six. Miss Dior bag by Dior. I'm a firm bags over shoes kind of girl and If you've got a spare £1.850 then this is the perfect classic little black bag. The chain makes it a little less prim and it comes in a variety of colours. I like the light pink and black the best.
Seven.  Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2012 collection. I'm not a huge LV fan really, probably because of the overuse of the fussy little logo, although I do like the Takashi Murakami, pop kitsch take on the logo made for the brand a few years ago. However the whole show and all the clothes for spring next year really are so girly, light and lovely that I defy anyone to dislike it.



No comments: