Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Meadham Kirchhoff Spring Summer 2012 Illustrations

Hello lovelies.
I'm sure lots of people have seen my seemingly endless moaning on twitter about my lack of internet at home, which I now won't have for another two weeks (thanks o2). So I've had a little trouble getting to my blog and writing anything.
I finished these new drawings of the Meadham Kirchhoff Spring/Summer 2012 collection a few days and here they are. The duo are amongst some of my favourite designers and this year I think they outdid themselves with their Courtney Love, Babydoll and balloons kind of fairytale mash up.
I draw a lot from photos and fashion magazines, and this time I used some of photographer Saga's photos as inspiration and resources for my drawings since they were better than some of the other photos from sites I usually use for inspiration. Take a look at her blog if you like fashion/photos.
I'm keeping this post short and sweet, but since the pictures on here are low quality so they're quicker to load, take a look at my PORTFOLIO to see them bigger/better.











3 comments:

Flara said...

I know these images from Flickr:) love your drawing style - delicate, but very fashion. Your blog is great, I'm following now:) xx
Flara

Unknown said...

Aw, thank you very much. That was really sweet :) xx

Simderella said...

these images are amazing! So pretty.