Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Wednesday 12 September 2012

All Saints Autumn Winter 2012 Campaign


All Saints is probably my favourite shop on the high street. So much so that I barely go inside anymore because it pains me to see lots of clothes I really want, but really can't have all at once. I'm not one of those girls that loves to shop and most of the time I barely see anything I want that much but All Saints' consistent style and colour palette always fills me with lust. This preview of the A/W 12 collection is probably my favourite yet, and I can't believe that (via Grazia) I've never realised that they have never had an ad campaign before! Pretty amazing for a first try. Then again, set any clothes in front of a cool grey, concrete background and I'll probably fall in love with it. 

No comments: