Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Dead Flowers & Sequins

Yesterday I walked into the kitchen and realised that all these tiny lights were dancing around me on the walls. They looked like tiny little gold bacteria squirming around under a microscope. Under closer inspection I realised it was merely my gold sequined t-shirt which was reflecting the sunlight really strongly onto every surface. Still, very pretty. I kept twirling around and pointing my chest at things till God decided to be a spoilsport and turn the sun down.


The flowers in my bedroom are dying now too. I think they still look quite pretty and they remind me of when Lucian Freud paints any kind of flower or plants, quite dusty, dusky and dreary, but kind of beautiful in that way. Then I went for a walk because it's a grey day and grey is my favourite colour.


No comments: