Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Sunday 24 July 2011

Barry M Nail Crackle Varnish

I completely forgot to blog about my Barry M nail polish. I'm slightly obsessed with nail polish and I hardly ever don't have any on my nails, Barry M being one of my favourite brands to buy, along with GOSH, which I can only find at Superdrug at the moment, but they might sell it in other places. Anyway, the crackle polish I bought by complete accident because I intended to pick up normal black polish and since the only indicator that the polish crackles is the images around the brush, I never even noticed it was different.



When I got home and put it on, I thought it was really thin and matte and couldn't understand why it was drying so quickly. Quelle Suprise when it all started crackling and I realised what was going on. So I took it back off and put it on top of pink polish to see what it would look like. It's not really my style and I think having matte nails feels really odd, but it does look quite cool if you're wearing the right outfit, or black. I think the nails would probably clash with everything else. 


Also, if you're into nail art at all, or polishes you should follow Sophy Robson on her twitter, or check out her blog/website, because her nail art is INCREDIBLE. She's done a lot of editorials, and worked with Sephora, so she has a really good collection of images going.





1 comment:

Temporary:Secretary said...

The sophy robson nails are cute - especially the hello kitty one! Adorable! x