Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Monday 29 August 2011

O.P.I The Muppets Inspired Nail Polish

When I think of style icons, cosmetics and beauty, I must confess, The Muppets aren't exactly what pops into my head.
Even Miss Piggy, (cute as she is) isn't really an inspiration to anything I like, (I'd go for the Cadbury Girly Rabbit in that instance) I'm a darker kind of girl, I think. My favourite colours are black and white, and whilst I do love girly pinks, I prefer delicate, romantic, light ones, rather than the brashness of Miss Piggy herself.
However! I do love O.P.I and I trust them not to lead me wildly astray and create awful nail polishes. Just like in 2010, when the brand created new polish colours to match the film Burlesque, this year, they're matching The Muppets. I pretty much love the sparkly colourful ones which are perfectly festive and love gold nail polish, tacky as it is, so quite love that one too, as well as loving the completely adorable polish colour names. That's a lot of love there.
I've decided to leave out pictures of four of the other polishes in the set because they're all quite boring deep plummy reds. Beautiful but completely expected, although I guess they make for good sales in that women buy those colours all the time.
Here they are. I want the multi coloured glittered one!


Rainbow Connection, Divine Swine, Warm and Fozzie, Designers De Bette


Getting Piggy With It, Excuse Moi, Fresh Frog of Bel Air, Gone Gonzo





No comments: