Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Tuesday 13 September 2011

New Biba Make Up Range


Biba have launched a small new make up range for House of Fraser, to join it's amazing handbags and clothes modelled by the beautiful Daisy Lowe above. 
I think the packaging makes me want the make up more than what's actually inside but the nail varnish colours in particular look lovely for Autumn and I can't explain how much I want that Biba lipgloss ring! Which by the way is only £15, which is quite good when you think of what you pay for costume jewellery in somewhere like Topshop and they certainly don't have a clever hidden little lipgloss inside. 
I think wearing the brand is on trend with all the 60s dress shapes about and even if it had nothing to do with trends, you can't be black and gold. Classy.




No comments: