Twitter Flickr Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Portfolio

Sunday 12 August 2012

Catwoman, Ink & Kittens



Well, I have just had the nicest two weeks! A short while ago my mum came down to Brighton to visit me, which was lovely because this is the longest time I've ever gone without seeing her. With her, she brought my new little kitten (all the way from Wales). We couldn't think of a name for him but finally settled on Loki (Norse mythology/Thor movie inspiration). He is literally the craziest kitten I've ever met. I've had a few cats in my life and none have been like him. He goes from completely docile to absolutely mental in 0.5 seconds, things that bother him being: his reflection, telling him he can't sleep on your head and being told not to chew laptop wires. He's terribly cute though so he gets away with everything. I also spent some time making the illustration above which is a RTW outfit inspired by The Dark Knight Rises. Some of the other illustrators I work with came up with some wonderful and very different things too and you can view them all on the GoFA blog and as a feature on Fashion Vignette.

Also! It was mine and my boyfriends 2nd anniversary on the 10th and he got me a Kindle as a present. Swoon. The first book I've bought for it is Sputnik Sweetheart.

2 comments:

Lula said...

That cat is beautiful. So cute! I want to smoosh his face.

I've just bought Sputnik Sweetheart too, but the old-fashioned paper version! Hehe.

Unknown said...

He is indeed! Also, the book is a really quick, lovely read. I'm sure you'll love it :)